live-basket

Hako Srl – Live Basket
Posted by admin On October - 22 - 2014

Betting Odds for UEFA Europa League:  Young Boys vs. Napoli

This match between Young Boys and Napoli is scheduled for October 23, 2014 at Stade de Suisse.  In this match Young Boys a football club from Switzerland with 3rd position in Group I will play against Napoli a football club from Czech Republic with 1st position of the same group in this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Young Boys to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Young Boys in this match due to their home ground advantage, superior form and higher ranking.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Young Boys at 30 percent, win of Napoli at 50 percent and probability of draw at 20 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Napoli (+2) is inferior to that of Young Boys (+3).  Young Boys won 2 and lost 3 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against Basel on October 18, 2014 with score of 1-0.   Napoli won 3 and had draw in 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They had a draw in their last match against Inter on August 20, 2014 with score of 2-2.

As on October 22, 2014 Pinnacle is providing best betting odds for this match as 3.57 for the win of Young Boys and odds of 3.64 for draw in this match.  bet365 is providing best odds of 2.20 for the win of Napoli in this match.

 

Posted by admin On October - 15 - 2014

Betting Odds for Barclays Premier League:  Burnley vs. West Ham United

This match between Burnley and West Ham United is scheduled for October 18, 2014 at Turf Moor Stadium.  In this match Burnley with 19th position will receive West Ham United with 7th position in this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Burnley to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are suggesting win of West Ham United in this match due to their superior form and higher ranking.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 56 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Burnley at 32.1 percent, win of West Ham United at 41.1 percent and probability of draw at 26.8 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of West Ham United (0) is superior to that of Burnley (-3).  Burnley had draw in 4 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They had a draw in their last match against Leicester City on October 4, 2014 with score of 2-2.  West Ham United won 2, had draw in 1 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Queens Park Rangers on October 5, 2014 with score of 2-0.

As on October 15, 2014 Pinnacle is providing best odds of 2.79 for the win of Burnley, odds of 3.42 for draw and odds of 2.71 for the win of West Ham United in this match.

 

Posted by admin On October - 9 - 2014

Betting Odds for Italy Serie-B:  Catania vs. Bari 1908

This match between Catania and Bari 1908 is scheduled for October 12, 2014 at the Stadio Angelo Massimino.  In this match Catania with 19th position will play against Bari 1908 with 13th position in this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Catania to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Catania in this match due to their home ground advantage.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 12 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Catania at 50 percent, win of Bari 1908 at 33.3percent and probability of draw at 16.7 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Bari 1908 (0) is superior to that of Catania (-2).  Catania won 1, had draw in 2 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against Frosinone on October 4, 2014 with score of 1-0.  Bari 1908 won 1, had draw in 3 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They had a draw in their last match against Modena on October 4, 2014 with score of 1-1.

As on October 9, 2014 Pinnacle is providing best betting odds for this match as 2.19 for the win of Catania and odds of 3.95 for the win of Bari 1908 in this match.  10Bet is providing best odds of 3.15 for draw in this match.

Posted by admin On October - 3 - 2014

Betting Odds for German Bundesliga:  Bayern München vs. Hannover 96

This match between Bayern München and Hannover 96 is scheduled for October 4, 2014 at Allianz Arena.  In this match Bayern München with 1st position will play against Hannover96 with 6th position in this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Bayern München to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Bayern München in this match due to their home ground advantage, superior form and higher ranking.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 50 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Bayern München at 68 percent, win of Hannover 96 at 18 percent and probability of draw at 14 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Hannover 96 (+1) is inferior to that of Bayern München (+4).  Bayern München won 4 and had draw in 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against CSKA Moskva on September 30, 2014 with score of 1-0.  Hannover 96 won 2, had draw in 1 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against Stuttgart on September 27, 2014 with score of 1-0.

As on October 3, 2014 Pinnacle is providing best betting odds for this match as 1.147 for the win of Bayern München, odds 9.84 for draw and odds of 20.92 for the win of Hannover 96 in this match.

 

 

 

Posted by admin On September - 26 - 2014

Betting Odds for French Ligue-1:  Lille vs. Bastia

This match between Lille and Bastia is scheduled for September 27, 2014 at Stade Pierre-Mauroy.  In this match Lille with 5th position will play against Bastia with 16th position in this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Lille to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Lille in this match due to their home ground advantage, superior form and higher ranking.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 21 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Lille at 42.9 percent, win of Bastia at 38.1 percent and probability of draw at 19 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Bastia (-1) is inferior to that of Lille (+2).  Lille won 1, had draw in 3 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against Nice on September 24, 2014 with score of 1-0.  Bastia won 1, had draw in 3 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They had a draw in their last match against Nantes on September 24, 2014 when both teams failed to score.

As on September 26, 2014 Pinnacle is providing best betting odds for this match as 1.606 for the win of Lille and odds of 7.36 for win of Bastia in this match.  188Bet is providing odds of 3.80 for the win of Bastia in this match.

 

 

Posted by admin On September - 19 - 2014

Betting Odds for German Bundesliga: Stuttgart vs. Hoffenheim

This match between Stuttgart and Hoffenheim is scheduled for September 20, 2014 at Mercedes-Benz Arena.  In this match Stuttgart with 17th position will play against Hoffenheim with 8th position in this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Stuttgart to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Stuttgart in this match due to their home ground advantage.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 13 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Stuttgart at 53.8 percent, win of Hoffenheim at 15.4 percent and probability of draw at 30.8 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Hoffenheim (+1) is superior to that of Stuttgart (-2). Stuttgart had draw in 1 and lost 4 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against Bayern München on September 13, 2014 with score of 2-0.  Hoffenheim won 2 and had draw in 3 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They had a draw in their last match against Wolfsburg on September 13, 2014 with score of 1-1.

As on September 19, 2014 Pinnacle is providing best betting odds for this match as 2.64 for the win of Stuttgart, odds of 3.59 for draw and odds of 2.76 for the win of Hoffenheim in this match.

Posted by admin On September - 15 - 2014

Betting Odds for English Championship:  Birmingham City vs. Sheffield Wednesday

This match between Birmingham City and Sheffield Wednesday is scheduled for September 17, 2014. In this match Birmingham City with 20th position will receive Sheffield Wednesday with 12th position in this league at St. Andrew’s Stadium.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Birmingham City to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams are suggesting win of Sheffield Wednesday in this match due to their higher ranking and superior form.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 65 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Birmingham City at 38.5 percent, win of Sheffield Wednesday at 38.5 percent and probability of draw at 23.1 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Sheffield Wednesday (+1) is superior to that of Birmingham City (-1).  Birmingham City had draw in 3 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They had a draw in their last match against Leeds United on September 13, 2014 with score of 1-1.   Sheffield Wednesday won 2, had draw in 2 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They had a draw in their last match against Bolton Wanderers on September 13, 2014 with score of 0-0.

As on September 15, 2014, bet365 is providing best odds of 2.88 for the win of Birmingham City and odds of 3.40 for draw in this match.  Pinnacle is providing best odds of 2.63 for win of Sheffield Wednesday in this match.

 

Posted by admin On September - 8 - 2014

Betting Odds for Brazilian Serie-B:  Santa Cruz vs. Portuguesa

This match between Santa Cruz and Portuguesa is scheduled for September 10, 2014 in the upcoming matches of this tournament.  In this match, Santa Cruz with 12th position will receive Portuguesa with 19th position in this series.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Santa Cruz to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Santa Cruz in this match due to their home ground advantage, superior form and higher ranking.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 10 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Santa Cruz at 20 percent, win of Portuguesa at 20 percent and probability of draw at 60 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Portuguesa (-6) is inferior to that of Santa Cruz (+2).  Santa Cruz won 1, had draw in 3 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against ABC on September 7, 2014 with score of 2-1.   Portuguesa won 1, had draw in 2 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against Joinville on September 3, 2014 with score of 2-1.

As on September 8, 2014, the best odd for this match are available at the football bet exchange of Betfair.

 

Posted by admin On August - 29 - 2014

Betting Odds for German Bundesliga:  Hamburger SV vs. Paderborn

This match between Hamburger SV and Paderborn is scheduled for August 30, 2014 at Imtech Arena.  In this match Hamburger SV with 12th position will play against Paderborn with 8th position in this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Hamburger SV to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Hamburger SV in this match due to their home ground advantage.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Hamburger SV at 50 percent, win of Paderborn at 20 percent and probability of draw at 30 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Paderborn (0) is at par to that of Hamburger SV (0).  Hamburger SV won 3, had draw in 1 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They had a draw in their last match against Koln on August 23, 2014 with score of 0-0.   Paderborn won 2, lost 2 and had draw in 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They had a draw in their last match against Mainz 05 on August 24, 2014 with score of 2-2.

As on August 29, 2014 Pinnacle is providing best betting odds of 1.75 for the win of Hamburger SV, odds of 3.96 for draw and odds of 5.04 for the win of Paderborn in this match.

Posted by admin On August - 22 - 2014

Betting Odds for English Championship: Derby County vs. Fulham

This match between Derby County and Fulham is scheduled for August 23, 2014 at iPro Stadium.  In this match Derby County with 13th position will play against Fulham with 23rd position in this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Derby County to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Derby County in this match due to their home ground advantage, superior form and higher ranking.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 12 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Derby County at 33.3 percent, win of Fulham at 25 percent and probability of draw at 41.7 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Fulham (-3) is inferior to that of Derby County (0). Derby County won 3, had draw in 1 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against Charlton Athletic on August 20, 2014 with score of 3-2.   Fulham won 2 and lost 3 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against Wolverhampton Wanderers on August 21, 2014 with score of 1-0.

As on August 22, 2014 bet365 is providing best betting odds for this match as 1.75 for the win of Derby County in this match.  Pinnacle is providing odds of 3.87 for draw and 5.30 for win of Fulham in this match.

 

Utilizzando il sito, accetti raccolta ed uso dei cookie da parte nostra. maggiori informazioni

Cookie Policy

Uso dei Cookies in questo sito

Nella presente cookie policy viene descritto l'utilizzo dei cookies di questo sito. Titolare del trattamento dei dati personali è il soggetto cui fa riferimento il sito stesso, individuato nella home page del sito stesso

Che cos'è un cookie?

I cookie sono porzioni di informazioni che il sito Web inserisce nel tuo dispositivo di navigazione quando visiti una pagina. Possono comportare la trasmissione di informazioni tra il sito Web e il tuo dispositivo, e tra quest'ultimo e altri siti che operano per conto nostro o in privato, conformemente a quanto stabilito nella rispettiva Informativa sulla privacy. Possiamo utilizzare i cookie per riunire le informazioni che raccogliamo su di te. Puoi decidere di ricevere un avviso ogni volta che viene inviato un cookie o di disabilitare tutti i cookie modificando le impostazioni del browser. Disabilitando i cookie, tuttavia, alcuni dei nostri servizi potrebbero non funzionare correttamente e non potrai accedere a numerose funzionalità pensate per ottimizzare la tua esperienza di navigazione nel sito. Per maggiori informazioni sulla gestione o la disabilitazione dei cookie del browser, consulta l'ultima sezione della presente Politica sui cookie. Utilizziamo varie tipologie di cookie con funzioni diverse. Ci riserviamo di pubblicare una tabella periodicamente aggiornata per indicare i tipi di cookie utilizzati e i riferimenti utili per conoscere le specifiche finalità di utilizzo. Qui di seguito riportiamo una descrizione sintetica delle principali tipologie di cookie tecnicamente utilizzabili. Per fornirti ogni utile informazione sui cookie e sul loro utilizzo anche solo potenziale e per sapere come modificare il settaggio del tuo browser relativamente all'uso dei cookie ti invitiamo a leggere questa descrizione dettagliata. Cookie di sessione e permanenti Preliminarmente precisiamo che la durata dei dei cookie installati può essere limitato alla sessione di navigazione o estendesi per un tempo maggiore anche dopo che l'ustente ha abbandonato il sito visitato. Privilegiamo l'uso di c.d. cookie di sessione (che non vengono memorizzati in modo persistente sul computer dell'utente e svaniscono con la chiusura del browser) permette la trasmissione di identificativi di sessione (costituiti da numeri casuali generati dal server) necessari per consentire l'esplorazione sicura ed efficiente del sito. I c.d. cookies di sessione utilizzati in questo sito evitano il ricorso ad altre tecniche informatiche potenzialmente pregiudizievoli per la riservatezza della navigazione degli utenti e non consentono l'acquisizione di dati personali identificativi dell'utente.

1. Cookie tecnici

Questi cookie sono fondamentali per poter navigare sul sito Web e utilizzare alcune funzionalità. Senza i cookie strettamente necessari, i servizi online che normalmente sono offerti dal sito, potrebbero non essere accessibili se la loro erogazione si basa esclusivamente su cookie di questa natura. Infatti i cookie di questo tipo permettono all’utente di navigare in modo efficiente tra le pagine di un sito web e di utilizzare le diverse opzioni e servizi proposti. Consentono, ad esempio di identificare una sessione, accedere ad aree riservate, ricordare gli elementi che compongono una richiesta formulata in precedenza, perfezionare un ordine di acquisto o la memorizzazione di un preventivo. Non è necessario fornire il consenso per i cookie tecnici, poiché sono indispensabili per assicurarti i servizi richiesti.  E' possibile bloccare o rimuovere i cookie tecnici modificando la configurazione delle opzioni del proprio browser. Se si disattivano o eliminando i cookie stessi. Tuttavia eseguendo queste operazioni, è possibile che non si riesca ad accedere a determinate aree del sito web o ad utilizzare alcuni dei servizi offerti. Per ulteriori informazioni ci rifacciamo all'informativa sulla privacy del sito.

2. Cookie per l'analisi delle prestazioni

È possibile che da parte nostra o dei i fornitori di servizi che operano per nostro conto vengano inseriti dei cookie per le prestazioni nel tuo dispositivo di navigazione. Le informazioni raccolte mediante i cookie per le prestazioni sono utilizzate esclusivamente da noi o nel nostro interesse. I cookie per le prestazioni raccolgono informazioni anonime relative al modo in cui gli utenti utilizzano il sito Web e le sue varie funzionalità. Ad esempio, i nostri cookie per le prestazioni raccolgono informazioni in merito alle pagine del sito che visiti più spesso e alle nostre pubblicità che compaiono su altri siti Web con cui interagisci, oltre a verificare se apri e leggi le comunicazioni che ti inviamo e se ricevi messaggi di errore. Le informazioni raccolte possono essere utilizzate per personalizzare la tua esperienza online mostrando contenuti specifici. I cookie per le prestazioni servono anche per limitare il numero di visualizzazioni di uno stesso annuncio pubblicitario. I nostri cookie per le prestazioni non raccolgono informazioni di carattere personale. Un collegamento alla nostra Cookie Policy è disponibile tramite un link presente nel sito. Continuando a utilizzare questo sito Web e le sue funzionalità, autorizzi noi (e gli inserzionisti esterni di questo sito Web) a inserire cookie per le prestazioni nel tuo dispositivo di navigazione. Per eliminare o gestire i cookie per le prestazioni, consultare l'ultima sezione della presente Cookie Policy. In particolare il sito può utilizzare Google Analytics che è uno strumento di analisi di Google che aiuta i proprietari di siti web e app a capire come i visitatori interagiscono con i contenuti di loro proprietà. Si può utilizzare un set di cookie per raccogliere informazioni e generare statistiche di utilizzo del sito web senza identificazione personale dei singoli visitatori da parte di Google. Oltre a generare rapporti sulle statistiche di utilizzo dei siti web, il tag pixel di Google Analytics può essere utilizzato, insieme ad alcuni cookie per la pubblicità descritti sopra, per consentirci di mostrare risultati più pertinenti nelle proprietà di Google (come la Ricerca Google) e in tutto il Web. Per ulteriori informazioni è possibile consultare questo sito cookie di Analytics e privacy.

3. Cookie di profilazione

Ci riserviamo la possibilità di utillizzare da parte nostra (o dei i fornitori di servizi che operano per nostro conto) cookie di profilazione per memorizzare le scelte effettuata (preferenza della lingua, paese o altre impostazioni online) e per fornire le funzionalità personalizzate od ottimizzate che presumiamo possano essere preferite dall'utente o per memorizzare le sue abitudini e preferenze manifestate durante la navigazione. I cookie di profilazione possono essere utilizzati per offrirti servizi online, per inviarti pubblicità che tenga conto dei tuoi interessi o per evitare che ti vengano offerti servizi che hai rifiutato in passato. Peraltro informiamo che tecnicamente è possibile autorizzare inserzionisti o terze parti a fornire contenuti e altre esperienze online tramite questo sito Web. In questo caso, la terza parte in questione potrebbe inserire i propri cookie di profilazione nel tuo dispositivo e utilizzarli, in modo analogo a noi, al fine di fornirti funzionalità personalizzate e ottimizzare la tua esperienza d'uso. Selezionando opzioni e impostazioni personalizzate o funzionalità ottimizzate in base alle preferenze manifestate dall'utente, si autorizza l'utilizzo da parte nostra dei cookie di profilazione necessari a offrirti tali esperienze. Eliminando i cookie di profilazione, le preferenze o le impostazioni selezionate non verranno memorizzate per visite future. Nel caso in cui vengano utilizzati cookie di parti terze ci riserviamo di indicare dettagliatamente i link alle informative predisposte da tali soggetti. Il sito può utilizzare strumenti di remarketing di parti terze. In tal caso alcune pagine del sito possono includere un codice definito "codice remarketing". Questo codice permette di leggere e configurare i cookie del browser al fine di determinare quale tipo di annuncio visualizzerai, in funzione dei dati relativi alla tu visita al sito, quali per esempio il circuito di navigazione scelto, le pagine effettivamente visitate o le azioni compiute all'interno delle stesse. Le liste di remarketing così create sono conservate in un database dei server di Google in cui si conservano tutti gli ID dei cookie associati ad ogni lista o categoria di interessi. Le informazioni ottenute consentono di identificare solo il browser, dato che con queste informazioni la parte terza non è in grado di identificare l'utente. Questi strumenti consentono di pubblicare annunci personalizzati in base alle visite degli utenti al nostro sito. L’autorizzazione alla raccolta e all’archiviazione dei dati può essere revocata in qualsiasi momento. L’utente può disattivare l’utilizzo dei cookie da parte di Google attraverso le specifiche opzioni di impostazione dei diversi browser. In particolare questi sono i principali strumenti di remarketing che potremmo utilizzare: Google Adwords Per maggiori informazioni sul Remarketing di Google è possibile visitare la pagina https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2454000?hl=it&ref_topic=2677326 Per maggiori informazioni sulle Norme e Principi Google per la Privacy è possibile visitare la pagina http://www.google.it/policies/technologies/ads/ Bing Ads Per maggiori informazioni sul Remarketing di Microsoft è possibile visitare la pagina http://choice.microsoft.com/it-IT Per maggiori informazioni sulle Norme e Principi di Microsoft per la Privacy è possibile visitare la pagina http://www.microsoft.com/privacystatement/it-it/bingandmsn/default.aspx Facebook Ads Per maggiori informazioni sul Remarketing di Facebook è possibile visitare la pagina https://www.facebook.com/help/1505060059715840

Visitatori registrati

Ci riserviamo il diritto di analizzare le attività online dei visitatori registrati sui nostri siti Web e sui servizi online tramite l'uso dei cookie e di altre tecnologie di tracciabilità. Se hai scelto di ricevere comunicazioni da parte nostra, possiamo utilizzare i cookie e altre tecnologie di tracciabilità per personalizzare le future comunicazioni in funzione dei tuoi interessi. Inoltre, ci riserviamo il diritto di utilizzare cookie o altre tecnologie di tracciabilità all'interno delle comunicazioni che ricevi da noi (ad esempio, per sapere se queste sono state lette o aperte o per rilevare con quali contenuti hai interagito e quali collegamenti hai aperto), in modo da rendere le comunicazioni future più rispondenti ai tuoi interessi. Se non desideri più ricevere comunicazioni mirate, puoi fare clic sul collegamento per l'annullamento dell'iscrizione, disponibile nelle nostre comunicazioni, o accedere al tuo account per revocare il consenso all'invio di comunicazioni a fini di marketing. Se non desideri più ricevere comunicazioni pubblicitarie personalizzate in base alla tua attività online su questo e altri siti Web, segui le istruzioni sopra riportate (per gli annunci pubblicitari mirati). Abilitazione/disabilitazione di cookie tramite il browser Esistono diversi modi per gestire i cookie e altre tecnologie di tracciabilità. Modificando le impostazioni del browser, puoi accettare o rifiutare i cookie o decidere di ricevere un messaggio di avviso prima di accettare un cookie dai siti Web visitati. Ti ricordiamo che disabilitando completamente i cookie nel browser potresti non essere in grado di utilizzare tutte le nostre funzionalità interattive. Se utilizzi più computer in postazioni diverse, assicurati che ogni browser sia impostato in modo da soddisfare le tue preferenze. Puoi eliminare tutti i cookie installati nella cartella dei cookie del tuo browser. Ciascun browser presenta procedure diverse per la gestione delle impostazioni. Fai clic su uno dei collegamenti sottostanti per ottenere istruzioni specifiche. Se non utilizzi nessuno dei browser sopra elencati, seleziona "cookie" nella relativa sezione della guida per scoprire dove si trova la tua cartella dei cookie.

Eliminazione dei cookie Flash

Fai clic sul collegamento qui di seguito per modificare le tue impostazioni relative ai cookie Flash. Disabilitazione dei cookie Flash Attivazione e disattivazione dei cookies tramite servizi di terzi Oltre a poter utilizzare gli strumenti previsti dal browser per attivare o disattivare i singoli cookies, informiamo che il sito www.youronlinechoices.com riporta l'elenco dei principali provider che lavorano con i gestori dei siti web per raccogliere e utilizzare informazioni utili alla fruizione della pubblicità comportamentale. Tenuto conto che è possibile che nel corso del tempo vengano installati cookie di profilazione di terze parte, puoi verificarli facilmente e scegliere se accettarli o meno accedendo al sito www.youronlinechoices.com/it Puoi disattivare o attivare tutte le società o in alternativa regolare le tue preferenze individualmente per ogni società. In particolare per compiere con facilità questa operazione puoi utilizzare lo strumento che trovi nella pagina www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte e controllare agevolmente le tue preferenze sulla pubblicità comportamentale. Ulteriori informazioni utili sui cookie sono disponibili a questi indirizzi:

Chiudi