live-basket

Hako Srl – Live Basket
Posted by admin On October - 22 - 2014

Betting Odds for UEFA Europa League:  Young Boys vs. Napoli

This match between Young Boys and Napoli is scheduled for October 23, 2014 at Stade de Suisse.  In this match Young Boys a football club from Switzerland with 3rd position in Group I will play against Napoli a football club from Czech Republic with 1st position of the same group in this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Young Boys to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Young Boys in this match due to their home ground advantage, superior form and higher ranking.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Young Boys at 30 percent, win of Napoli at 50 percent and probability of draw at 20 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Napoli (+2) is inferior to that of Young Boys (+3).  Young Boys won 2 and lost 3 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against Basel on October 18, 2014 with score of 1-0.   Napoli won 3 and had draw in 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They had a draw in their last match against Inter on August 20, 2014 with score of 2-2.

As on October 22, 2014 Pinnacle is providing best betting odds for this match as 3.57 for the win of Young Boys and odds of 3.64 for draw in this match.  bet365 is providing best odds of 2.20 for the win of Napoli in this match.

 

Posted by admin On October - 15 - 2014

Betting Odds for Barclays Premier League:  Burnley vs. West Ham United

This match between Burnley and West Ham United is scheduled for October 18, 2014 at Turf Moor Stadium.  In this match Burnley with 19th position will receive West Ham United with 7th position in this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Burnley to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are suggesting win of West Ham United in this match due to their superior form and higher ranking.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 56 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Burnley at 32.1 percent, win of West Ham United at 41.1 percent and probability of draw at 26.8 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of West Ham United (0) is superior to that of Burnley (-3).  Burnley had draw in 4 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They had a draw in their last match against Leicester City on October 4, 2014 with score of 2-2.  West Ham United won 2, had draw in 1 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Queens Park Rangers on October 5, 2014 with score of 2-0.

As on October 15, 2014 Pinnacle is providing best odds of 2.79 for the win of Burnley, odds of 3.42 for draw and odds of 2.71 for the win of West Ham United in this match.

 

Posted by admin On August - 14 - 2014

Betting Odds for English Premier League:  Queens Park Rangers vs. Hull City

This match between Queens Park Rangers and Hull City is scheduled for August 16, 2014 at Loftus Road Stadium.  In this match Queens Park Rangers with 13th position will play against Hull City with 7th position in this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Queens Park Rangers to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Queens Park Rangers in this match due to their home ground advantage, superior form and higher ranking.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 8 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Queens Park Rangers at 25 percent, win of Hull City at 12.5 percent and probability of draw at 62.5 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Hull City is inferior to that of Queens Park Rangers.  Queens Park Rangers won 2, had draw in 2 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against PAOK on August 9, 2014 with score of 1-0.   Hull City won 3 and had draw in 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Stuttgart on August 10, 2014 with score of 2-1.

As on August 14, 2014 Pinnacle is providing best betting odds for this match as 2.56 for the win of Queens Park Rangers, odds of 3.23 for draw and odds of 3.13 for the win of Hull City in this match.

Posted by admin On August - 6 - 2014

Betting Odds for UEFA Europa League:  Ermis vs. Young Boys

This match between Ermis and Young Boys is scheduled for August 07, 2014 at Antonis Papadopoulos.  In this match Ermis a football club from Cyprus will play against Young Boys from Switzerland in this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Ermis to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are suggesting win of Young Boys in this match as they already have an advantage of one match against Ermis.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Young Boys at 100 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Young Boys (+1) is superior to that of Ermis (-1).  Ermis won 1, had draw in 1 and lost 3 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against Young Boys on July 31, 2014 with score of 1-0.   Young Boys won 1, had draw in 3 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against Zurich on August 8, 2014 with score of 2-1.

As on August 6, 2014 Pinnacle is providing best betting odds for this match as 6.48 for the win of Ermis and odds of 3.90 for win of Young Boys in this match.  Bet365 is providing odds of 4.33 for draw in this match.

 

 

 

Posted by admin On July - 29 - 2014

Betting Odds for UEFA Champions League:  HJK vs. APOEL

This match between HJK and APOEL is scheduled for July 30, 2014 at Sonera Stadium.  In this match HJK a football Club from Finland will play against APOEL from Cyprus in the upcoming matches of this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of HJK to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are suggesting win of APOEL in this match due to their higher ranking and superior form.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of HJK at 20 percent, win of APOEL at 50 percent and probability of draw at 30 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of APOEL is superior to that of HJK.  HJK won 2 and had draw in 3 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They had a draw in their last match against Inter Turku on July 26, 2014 with score of 3-3.   APOEL won 4 and had draw in 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Doxa on July 24, 2014 with score of 3-0.

As on July 29, 2014 William Hill is providing best betting odds for this match as 3.40 for the win of HJK;   Winner.com is providing best odds of 3.25 for draw and Pinnacle is providing odds of 2.41 for win of APOEL in this match.

 

Posted by admin On July - 11 - 2014

Betting Odds for US Major League Soccer:  Toronto vs. Houston Dynamos

This match between Toronto and Houston Dynamos is scheduled for July 13, 2014 at BMO Field.  In this match Toronto with 4th position in Eastern Conference will play against Houston Dynamos with 8th position in Eastern Conference of this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Toronto to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Toronto in this match due to their home ground advantage, superior form and higher ranking.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 15 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Toronto at 20 percent, win of Houston Dynamos at 26.7 percent and probability of draw at 53.3 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Houston Dynamos (+1) is inferior to that of Toronto (+1).  Toronto won 1, had draw in 2 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against DC United on July 6, 2014 with score of 2-1.   Houston Dynamos won 1, had draw in 1 and lost 3 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They had a draw in their last match against New York RB on July 5, 2014 with score of 2-2.

As on July 11, 2014 Pinnacle is providing best betting odds for this match as 1.763 for the win of Toronto, 3.82 for draw and 4.98 for win of Houston Dynamos in this match.

Posted by admin On June - 16 - 2014

Betting Odds for Malaysia Super League: ATM vs. Darul Takzim

This match between ATM and Darul Takzim is scheduled for June 17, 2014 at Stadium Majlis Perbandaran Selayang.  In this match ATM with 11th position will play against Darul Takzim with 1st position in this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of ATM to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are suggesting win of Darul Takzim in this match due to their superior form and higher ranking.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 8 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting the win of ATM at 25 percent, win of Darul Takzim at 37.5 percent and probability of draw at 37.5 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Darul Takzim (+8) is superior to that of Brazil (-5).  ATM won 2, had draw in 1 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Selangor on June 13, 2014 with score of 2-0.  Darul Takzim won 4 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They recently won a match against Terengganu on June 13, 2014 with score of 4-3.

As on June 16, 2014 betting odds for this match are currently available at the sports bet exchange of Betfair.

 

 

Posted by admin On May - 29 - 2014

Betting Odds for Japanese J-2 League: Thespakusatsu vs. Yokohama

This match between Thespakusatsu and Yokohama is scheduled for May 31, 2014 at Shoda Shoyu Stadium.  In this match Thespakusatsu with 18th position will play against Yokohama with 20th position in this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Thespakusatsu to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are suggesting win of Yokohama in this match due to their superior form.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 22 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting the win of Thespakusatsu at 27.3 percent, win of Yokohama at 36.4 percent and probability of draw at 36.4 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Yokohama (-5) is inferior to that of Thespakusatsu (-4).  Thespakusatsu won 2, had draw 1 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Kyoto Sanga on May 24, 2014 with score of 3-0.  Yokohama had draw in 1 and lost 4 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They recently had a draw in a match against JEF United on May 24, 2014 when both teams failed to score.

As on May 29, 2014 best odds for this match are as following:  Pinnacle is providing best odds of 2.93 for the win of Thespakusatsu and odds of 2.64 for the win of Yokohama in this match.  Marathon is providing odds of 3.25 for draw in this match.

 

Posted by admin On April - 23 - 2014

Betting Odds for Barclays Premier League: Burnley vs. Ipswich Town

This match between Burnley and Ipswich Town is scheduled for April 26, 2014 at Turf Moor Stadium.  In this match Burnley with 2nd position will play against Ipswich Town with 9th position in this championship.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Burnley to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Burnley in this match due to their home ground advantage, superior form and higher ranking. 

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 39 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting the win of Burnley at 30.8 percent, win of Ipswich Town at 43.6 percent and probability of draw at 25.6 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Ipswich Town (+4) is inferior to that of Burnley (+20).  Burnley won 3, had draw in 1 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Wigan Athletic on April 21, 2014 with score of 2-0.  Ipswich Town won 2, had draw in 1 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They recently had a draw in a match against AFC Bournemouth on April 21, 2014 with score of 2-2.

As on April 23, 2014 Betfair is providing best betting odds for this match as 2.2 for the win of Burnley, 3.4 for draw and 3.1 for the win of Ipswich Town in this match.

 

Posted by admin On April - 17 - 2014

Betting Odds for Barclays Premier League: Tottenham Hotspur vs. Fulham

This match between Tottenham Hotspur and Fulham is scheduled for April 19, 2014 at White Hart Lane Stadium.  In this match Tottenham Hotspur with 6th position will play against Fulham with 18th position in this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Tottenham Hotspur to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Tottenham Hotspur in this match due to their home ground advantage, superior form and higher ranking. 

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 51 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting the win of Tottenham Hotspur at 54.9 percent, win of Fulham at 17.6 percent and probability of draw at 27.5 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Fulham (-13) is inferior to that of Tottenham Hotspur (+8).  Tottenham Hotspur won 2, had draw in 2 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They had a draw in their last match against West Bromwich Albion on April 12, 2014 with score of 3-3.  Fulham won 3 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They recently lost a match against Norwich City on April 12, 2014 with score of 1-0.

As on April 17, 2014 Betfair is providing best betting odds for this match as 1.5 for the win of Tottenham Hotspur, 4.3 for draw and 6.5 for the win of Fulham in this match.

 

Utilizzando il sito, accetti raccolta ed uso dei cookie da parte nostra. maggiori informazioni

Cookie Policy

Uso dei Cookies in questo sito

Nella presente cookie policy viene descritto l'utilizzo dei cookies di questo sito. Titolare del trattamento dei dati personali è il soggetto cui fa riferimento il sito stesso, individuato nella home page del sito stesso

Che cos'è un cookie?

I cookie sono porzioni di informazioni che il sito Web inserisce nel tuo dispositivo di navigazione quando visiti una pagina. Possono comportare la trasmissione di informazioni tra il sito Web e il tuo dispositivo, e tra quest'ultimo e altri siti che operano per conto nostro o in privato, conformemente a quanto stabilito nella rispettiva Informativa sulla privacy. Possiamo utilizzare i cookie per riunire le informazioni che raccogliamo su di te. Puoi decidere di ricevere un avviso ogni volta che viene inviato un cookie o di disabilitare tutti i cookie modificando le impostazioni del browser. Disabilitando i cookie, tuttavia, alcuni dei nostri servizi potrebbero non funzionare correttamente e non potrai accedere a numerose funzionalità pensate per ottimizzare la tua esperienza di navigazione nel sito. Per maggiori informazioni sulla gestione o la disabilitazione dei cookie del browser, consulta l'ultima sezione della presente Politica sui cookie. Utilizziamo varie tipologie di cookie con funzioni diverse. Ci riserviamo di pubblicare una tabella periodicamente aggiornata per indicare i tipi di cookie utilizzati e i riferimenti utili per conoscere le specifiche finalità di utilizzo. Qui di seguito riportiamo una descrizione sintetica delle principali tipologie di cookie tecnicamente utilizzabili. Per fornirti ogni utile informazione sui cookie e sul loro utilizzo anche solo potenziale e per sapere come modificare il settaggio del tuo browser relativamente all'uso dei cookie ti invitiamo a leggere questa descrizione dettagliata. Cookie di sessione e permanenti Preliminarmente precisiamo che la durata dei dei cookie installati può essere limitato alla sessione di navigazione o estendesi per un tempo maggiore anche dopo che l'ustente ha abbandonato il sito visitato. Privilegiamo l'uso di c.d. cookie di sessione (che non vengono memorizzati in modo persistente sul computer dell'utente e svaniscono con la chiusura del browser) permette la trasmissione di identificativi di sessione (costituiti da numeri casuali generati dal server) necessari per consentire l'esplorazione sicura ed efficiente del sito. I c.d. cookies di sessione utilizzati in questo sito evitano il ricorso ad altre tecniche informatiche potenzialmente pregiudizievoli per la riservatezza della navigazione degli utenti e non consentono l'acquisizione di dati personali identificativi dell'utente.

1. Cookie tecnici

Questi cookie sono fondamentali per poter navigare sul sito Web e utilizzare alcune funzionalità. Senza i cookie strettamente necessari, i servizi online che normalmente sono offerti dal sito, potrebbero non essere accessibili se la loro erogazione si basa esclusivamente su cookie di questa natura. Infatti i cookie di questo tipo permettono all’utente di navigare in modo efficiente tra le pagine di un sito web e di utilizzare le diverse opzioni e servizi proposti. Consentono, ad esempio di identificare una sessione, accedere ad aree riservate, ricordare gli elementi che compongono una richiesta formulata in precedenza, perfezionare un ordine di acquisto o la memorizzazione di un preventivo. Non è necessario fornire il consenso per i cookie tecnici, poiché sono indispensabili per assicurarti i servizi richiesti.  E' possibile bloccare o rimuovere i cookie tecnici modificando la configurazione delle opzioni del proprio browser. Se si disattivano o eliminando i cookie stessi. Tuttavia eseguendo queste operazioni, è possibile che non si riesca ad accedere a determinate aree del sito web o ad utilizzare alcuni dei servizi offerti. Per ulteriori informazioni ci rifacciamo all'informativa sulla privacy del sito.

2. Cookie per l'analisi delle prestazioni

È possibile che da parte nostra o dei i fornitori di servizi che operano per nostro conto vengano inseriti dei cookie per le prestazioni nel tuo dispositivo di navigazione. Le informazioni raccolte mediante i cookie per le prestazioni sono utilizzate esclusivamente da noi o nel nostro interesse. I cookie per le prestazioni raccolgono informazioni anonime relative al modo in cui gli utenti utilizzano il sito Web e le sue varie funzionalità. Ad esempio, i nostri cookie per le prestazioni raccolgono informazioni in merito alle pagine del sito che visiti più spesso e alle nostre pubblicità che compaiono su altri siti Web con cui interagisci, oltre a verificare se apri e leggi le comunicazioni che ti inviamo e se ricevi messaggi di errore. Le informazioni raccolte possono essere utilizzate per personalizzare la tua esperienza online mostrando contenuti specifici. I cookie per le prestazioni servono anche per limitare il numero di visualizzazioni di uno stesso annuncio pubblicitario. I nostri cookie per le prestazioni non raccolgono informazioni di carattere personale. Un collegamento alla nostra Cookie Policy è disponibile tramite un link presente nel sito. Continuando a utilizzare questo sito Web e le sue funzionalità, autorizzi noi (e gli inserzionisti esterni di questo sito Web) a inserire cookie per le prestazioni nel tuo dispositivo di navigazione. Per eliminare o gestire i cookie per le prestazioni, consultare l'ultima sezione della presente Cookie Policy. In particolare il sito può utilizzare Google Analytics che è uno strumento di analisi di Google che aiuta i proprietari di siti web e app a capire come i visitatori interagiscono con i contenuti di loro proprietà. Si può utilizzare un set di cookie per raccogliere informazioni e generare statistiche di utilizzo del sito web senza identificazione personale dei singoli visitatori da parte di Google. Oltre a generare rapporti sulle statistiche di utilizzo dei siti web, il tag pixel di Google Analytics può essere utilizzato, insieme ad alcuni cookie per la pubblicità descritti sopra, per consentirci di mostrare risultati più pertinenti nelle proprietà di Google (come la Ricerca Google) e in tutto il Web. Per ulteriori informazioni è possibile consultare questo sito cookie di Analytics e privacy.

3. Cookie di profilazione

Ci riserviamo la possibilità di utillizzare da parte nostra (o dei i fornitori di servizi che operano per nostro conto) cookie di profilazione per memorizzare le scelte effettuata (preferenza della lingua, paese o altre impostazioni online) e per fornire le funzionalità personalizzate od ottimizzate che presumiamo possano essere preferite dall'utente o per memorizzare le sue abitudini e preferenze manifestate durante la navigazione. I cookie di profilazione possono essere utilizzati per offrirti servizi online, per inviarti pubblicità che tenga conto dei tuoi interessi o per evitare che ti vengano offerti servizi che hai rifiutato in passato. Peraltro informiamo che tecnicamente è possibile autorizzare inserzionisti o terze parti a fornire contenuti e altre esperienze online tramite questo sito Web. In questo caso, la terza parte in questione potrebbe inserire i propri cookie di profilazione nel tuo dispositivo e utilizzarli, in modo analogo a noi, al fine di fornirti funzionalità personalizzate e ottimizzare la tua esperienza d'uso. Selezionando opzioni e impostazioni personalizzate o funzionalità ottimizzate in base alle preferenze manifestate dall'utente, si autorizza l'utilizzo da parte nostra dei cookie di profilazione necessari a offrirti tali esperienze. Eliminando i cookie di profilazione, le preferenze o le impostazioni selezionate non verranno memorizzate per visite future. Nel caso in cui vengano utilizzati cookie di parti terze ci riserviamo di indicare dettagliatamente i link alle informative predisposte da tali soggetti. Il sito può utilizzare strumenti di remarketing di parti terze. In tal caso alcune pagine del sito possono includere un codice definito "codice remarketing". Questo codice permette di leggere e configurare i cookie del browser al fine di determinare quale tipo di annuncio visualizzerai, in funzione dei dati relativi alla tu visita al sito, quali per esempio il circuito di navigazione scelto, le pagine effettivamente visitate o le azioni compiute all'interno delle stesse. Le liste di remarketing così create sono conservate in un database dei server di Google in cui si conservano tutti gli ID dei cookie associati ad ogni lista o categoria di interessi. Le informazioni ottenute consentono di identificare solo il browser, dato che con queste informazioni la parte terza non è in grado di identificare l'utente. Questi strumenti consentono di pubblicare annunci personalizzati in base alle visite degli utenti al nostro sito. L’autorizzazione alla raccolta e all’archiviazione dei dati può essere revocata in qualsiasi momento. L’utente può disattivare l’utilizzo dei cookie da parte di Google attraverso le specifiche opzioni di impostazione dei diversi browser. In particolare questi sono i principali strumenti di remarketing che potremmo utilizzare: Google Adwords Per maggiori informazioni sul Remarketing di Google è possibile visitare la pagina https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2454000?hl=it&ref_topic=2677326 Per maggiori informazioni sulle Norme e Principi Google per la Privacy è possibile visitare la pagina http://www.google.it/policies/technologies/ads/ Bing Ads Per maggiori informazioni sul Remarketing di Microsoft è possibile visitare la pagina http://choice.microsoft.com/it-IT Per maggiori informazioni sulle Norme e Principi di Microsoft per la Privacy è possibile visitare la pagina http://www.microsoft.com/privacystatement/it-it/bingandmsn/default.aspx Facebook Ads Per maggiori informazioni sul Remarketing di Facebook è possibile visitare la pagina https://www.facebook.com/help/1505060059715840

Visitatori registrati

Ci riserviamo il diritto di analizzare le attività online dei visitatori registrati sui nostri siti Web e sui servizi online tramite l'uso dei cookie e di altre tecnologie di tracciabilità. Se hai scelto di ricevere comunicazioni da parte nostra, possiamo utilizzare i cookie e altre tecnologie di tracciabilità per personalizzare le future comunicazioni in funzione dei tuoi interessi. Inoltre, ci riserviamo il diritto di utilizzare cookie o altre tecnologie di tracciabilità all'interno delle comunicazioni che ricevi da noi (ad esempio, per sapere se queste sono state lette o aperte o per rilevare con quali contenuti hai interagito e quali collegamenti hai aperto), in modo da rendere le comunicazioni future più rispondenti ai tuoi interessi. Se non desideri più ricevere comunicazioni mirate, puoi fare clic sul collegamento per l'annullamento dell'iscrizione, disponibile nelle nostre comunicazioni, o accedere al tuo account per revocare il consenso all'invio di comunicazioni a fini di marketing. Se non desideri più ricevere comunicazioni pubblicitarie personalizzate in base alla tua attività online su questo e altri siti Web, segui le istruzioni sopra riportate (per gli annunci pubblicitari mirati). Abilitazione/disabilitazione di cookie tramite il browser Esistono diversi modi per gestire i cookie e altre tecnologie di tracciabilità. Modificando le impostazioni del browser, puoi accettare o rifiutare i cookie o decidere di ricevere un messaggio di avviso prima di accettare un cookie dai siti Web visitati. Ti ricordiamo che disabilitando completamente i cookie nel browser potresti non essere in grado di utilizzare tutte le nostre funzionalità interattive. Se utilizzi più computer in postazioni diverse, assicurati che ogni browser sia impostato in modo da soddisfare le tue preferenze. Puoi eliminare tutti i cookie installati nella cartella dei cookie del tuo browser. Ciascun browser presenta procedure diverse per la gestione delle impostazioni. Fai clic su uno dei collegamenti sottostanti per ottenere istruzioni specifiche. Se non utilizzi nessuno dei browser sopra elencati, seleziona "cookie" nella relativa sezione della guida per scoprire dove si trova la tua cartella dei cookie.

Eliminazione dei cookie Flash

Fai clic sul collegamento qui di seguito per modificare le tue impostazioni relative ai cookie Flash. Disabilitazione dei cookie Flash Attivazione e disattivazione dei cookies tramite servizi di terzi Oltre a poter utilizzare gli strumenti previsti dal browser per attivare o disattivare i singoli cookies, informiamo che il sito www.youronlinechoices.com riporta l'elenco dei principali provider che lavorano con i gestori dei siti web per raccogliere e utilizzare informazioni utili alla fruizione della pubblicità comportamentale. Tenuto conto che è possibile che nel corso del tempo vengano installati cookie di profilazione di terze parte, puoi verificarli facilmente e scegliere se accettarli o meno accedendo al sito www.youronlinechoices.com/it Puoi disattivare o attivare tutte le società o in alternativa regolare le tue preferenze individualmente per ogni società. In particolare per compiere con facilità questa operazione puoi utilizzare lo strumento che trovi nella pagina www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte e controllare agevolmente le tue preferenze sulla pubblicità comportamentale. Ulteriori informazioni utili sui cookie sono disponibili a questi indirizzi:

Chiudi